Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Big Facebook boomer energy

I've absolutely no idea what that quote is supposed to mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

morningdrew posted:

Tag yourself, I'm Pipedaddy and I work at amazon

Why is this dude rocking Amazon branded Pittsburgh Steelers merch

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Make America Grow (beards) Again

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

FMguru posted:

Another American struggling with Economic Anxiety, I see.

Imagine the mindset

"This 107th flag will finally finish my project"

It's hoarders but it's not junk it's insanity

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Escape From Noise posted:

I guess he has a Trump doll now. I hope they're happy.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

I think he just likes to get paid.

Spoiler alert

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Babbitt Hole

:golfclap:

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I like that the court responses keep getting shorter. I really want just a "no" before the end of 2024.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lol so Chutkan and Smith getting swatted and the GA case looking shaky all of a sudden.

2024 coming in hot

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

There is no evidence.

To be fair the allegations are relying on some sealed court papers stuffs that they are going through the proper legal channels to have unsealed. The sealed part plus this allegation would paint the whole picture, from what I can tell anyways.

Basically the sealed bit leaked or someone got it, used it to build this allegation but aren't just dumping it because that might be illegal or at least unprofessional so they are asking the courts to make it public.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

If they had evidence then don't you think they would have included that in their filing. If they had evidence don't you think they would be screaming it from the roof tops and Trump would be yelling about it non stop 24/7.

They got jack poo poo.

The filing is 127 pages and glancing at it contains a lot of pretty specific details, take that for whatever it's worth.

This would be a good way to sling mud at the DA and when the courts refuse to unseal it they can rant and rave more about the courts being corrupt but that's nothing new.

I really can't decide which one it is, time will tell.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. i mostly see it on twitter. I wouldnt be shocked if its all bullshit and will assume so until proven otherwise.

Some more mainstream sites are picking it up

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-defendant-georgia-da-fani-willis-seeks-disqualify-1234942773/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/defendant-trumps-georgia-election-case-seeks-disqualify-da/story?id=106209092

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-co-defendant-alleges-improper-relationship-fulton-county-da-fani-willis/

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4396297-georgia-defendant-trump-election-case-fani-willis/

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Did we do cover this one

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

ComfyPants posted:

Some of you may want to up your bids lol

He's gonna admit to more crimes

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

goddamn this guy is literally cartman

YOU WILL RESPECT MY IMMUNITAH

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Roundup Ready posted:

Only kinda slightly related, but my absolute unit of a goldfish died early today. Related only because we got him during Fetterman's Senate race, and named fish after him. RIP John Fetterman the fish. You'll be missed.

RIP Fetterfin ☹️

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

#sports

It's all happening on X, the everything app.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

lifetime supply of Pocky posted:

self checkouts are great because they help me get incredible discounts on my produce

Everything is potatoes

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

The market place of ideas never takes, it only gives ❤️

Therefore TOTAL EXONERATION

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Total Party Kill posted:

An extinction level event like an asteroid could be speeding towards earth and all Republicans would be able to think would be, 'boy, I hope it hits while a Democrat is in office.'

gently caress I hate America.

We are for the jobs the asteroid will create

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Serious_Cyclone posted:

My first thought was "good luck getting Trump to pay for anything"

If it's court ordered and he doesn't pay they will just go to the bank with some piece of paper and literally take it right out of his account.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

free hubcaps posted:

Jfc is Rudy's lawyer sunburnt

He hoves into view like the loving kool-aid man

He looks like the dude who looked into the exposed core in "Chernobyl"

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

How it started

How it's going

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/01/14/fani-willis-georgia-trump/

Ooooooof

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/jimstewartson/status/1747692290876072053?t=U5F51u2z_oOulrjViuW8bg&s=19

Lmao he won what and sponsored what?!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

THE TRIAL IS OVER YOU loving DUMMY THERE IS NOTHING TO MISTRIAL

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Make him put up $100,000,000 and he gets a million back everyday he doesnt defame EJC.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

funeral home DJ posted:

at least you didn’t throw your life and career away that hard.

Oh she still has a chance to do exactly this

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

It's bigpox because he has the biggest perfect hands

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Escape From Noise posted:

Mike, as usual, has the solution.

Wait I thought Mikey solved democracy with his flying wifi detector

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Rude to photograph people in their home

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Did Trump lose NH yet

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Galginaitis posted:

He's currently down 6 - 0 after Dixville Notch voted at midnight. Not sure if it's possible to recover from that.

I've seen enough

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

It will absolutely never loving happen but if Haley would take NH the meltdown would be just... Oh my god the meltdown.... The biggest and most perfect meltdown

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I wish the Dems were as cool as the chuds think they are

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Arrest me Oklahoma

8=====D

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lmaooooo this is so much tighter than I thought it would be

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Haley won.

Republicans need to accept this as fact, please arm the lawyers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I'm wondering if she is just trying to get a bunch of OVER RULED's so Trump can bitch that the judge is walking all over his perfect defense.