Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Ban this retard

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

great thread. can’t wait to see what lovely wizard comes up with next

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tHIS poo poo AGAIN.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

classic lovely wizard, this guy can't miss

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lovely Wizard posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

you my friend are freaking epic

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3_YWhRSDYc&t=54s

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

always embarrassing when a spell fizzles

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Wait so OP was lying wth

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Roth posted:

Wait so OP was lying wth

he's an extremely lovely wizard

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Leadthumb posted:

I'm really devastated by this, I was so excited for the long awaited sequel to Chrono Trigger (with Toriyama's involvement) legitimately gently caress you OP

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think your thread had potential before the incessant threadshitters showed up trying to one-up each other with pre-2005-esque humour. But alas, "we don't need moderators! we don't need a seat at the table!"

Rubbish.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think your thread had potential before the incessant threadshitters showed up trying to one-up each other with pre-2005-esque humour. But alas, "we don't need moderators! we don't need a seat at the table!"

Rubbish.

You know what? You're right, sir. :hai: I apologize to the OP for for jumping on the dogpile just to seem "cool." On behalf of my peers, I would like to offer the OP my most sincere apology. From here on out, 'tis nary a newbie I shan't welcome into the Zone with open arms, regardless of whether I "gel" with their particular style of posting or sense of humor. At the end of the day, we're all just trying to have a good time here, right?

Welcome, brother lovely Wizard! While I appreciate your effort in making a "shock value"-style bait thread, you must understand that many of the folks here feel very strongly about Chrono Trigger. So, to be mislead about a new Chrono sequel (with Toriyama, no less!) in this way can actually be quite hurtful to some of us here (myself included). So, some folks (again, myself included) may have lashed out at you. However, there are no hard feelings on my end, and I hope the negative responses you received here don't tarnish your overall opinion of the Zone and its flock. We're good eggs, I promise! :D (Though, admittedly, some of us may have some cracks! Heh.)

Assuming we haven't scared you off just yet (:xd:), just know that I - at the very least- am quite excited to see what you'll do for your next post.

Yours In Light,
tmfc

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
https://i.imgur.com/2uGNH3O.mp4

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If you look closely, at one point it looks like a hand of poo poo forms. A golem of poo poo reaching out from the depths.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Kazvall posted:

If you look closely, at one point it looks like a hand of poo poo forms. A golem of poo poo reaching out from the depths.

I'm not going to look closely

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kazvall posted:

*smooths buttoned vest* How you were born innit.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rubbish.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*smooths buttoned vest* How you were born innit.

Tell me the story again, Dad. (sits patiently, wide eyed)