Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
As I self medicate on Tequila and Bourbon I consider the Browns.

Thank Joe Flacco for a fun second half of the year and even getting us to the playoffs in the first place. Two pick 6s but beyond that we could not score enough to match the Texans who were the better team.

I do not think the Browns make the post season in 2024 as our Deshaun QB play is not sufficient and there will be some concerns around Nick Chubb's ability and dependent recovery. But gently caress Deshaun anyway.

I feel like the Browns window is closing, this was probably our best shot to go deep into the post season. If it were the Jags, we would have won, but couldn't beat the Texans.

I don't foresee free agents staying if they can find other homes. We have no high draft picks.

It will depend on our Defense sticking together, any incremental improvement, and Jim Schwartz staying who has been the main difference maker.

The Browns Brownsed and there is little to look forward to this offseason but hey, there's next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Flikken posted:

We got ravaged by injury and still made into the dance for a championship.

We fell short but all is not lost, buck up.

Buck up is correct. We were pretty hard ravaged by injury this year. Let's hope we can stay healthy next year.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Black Sunshine posted:

I hope Watson's knee explodes week 1 and the Browns bring in Fitzmagic for another fun run until they get beheaded in the playoffs again

Which team do you support again?