Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I hate being right. The Jets have managed to not only gently caress themselves this year, they've committed to loving themselves even worse next year. I was shouting about what a bad idea the Rodgers trade was from the start and the only surprise is that it's turning out to be even worse than I imagined. A QB who wasn't even in the organization won a power struggle against the head coach and GM here, forcing us to make a horrible trade for his ancient busted up bitch rear end and sign all his dogshit friends, coach included.

Now we're doubling down, nobody in the organization besides him is even pretending to give a poo poo. We're going to waste the prime years of our miracle draft on Rodgers' ego and most of them will probably walk when their contracts are up, just like Bryce Huff is about to do. The first good edge rusher we've had in multiple decades and we're gonna let him walk.

There's bad years where everything goes wrong, or rebuilding years, but this is different. This is everything they wanted. This is what it looks like when everything goes according to plan. They aren't just content with the disaster of this year and the next, they're proud of it. I've tolerated a lot from the Jets but this is too much even for me.

I'm hopping on the Lions bandwagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU