Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Black Sunshine posted:

I hope Watson's knee explodes week 1 and the Browns bring in Fitzmagic for another fun run until they get beheaded in the playoffs again

two qb package with flacco and fitz where they both simultaneously throw interceptions on the same play somehow (multiball rule is in effect)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Gatts posted:

Which team do you support again?

hes a raiders fan dude. its like you dont even read this forum!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

lol at closing the ravens won the superbowl thread cause they felt bad

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Intruder posted:

It's a technically factual statement! They have won the Superbowl just not this year

Unlike the Texans :smith:

man, i feel bad enough. if the ravens arent making it back i need a drat texans/bills vs lions superbowl

shout out to falcons fans. maybe poo poo will get better.