Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Titans just need to find an entire offensive line and defensive secondary and potentially a new coaching staff with all the smoke around Vrabel so next year is looking like Tits down again before the season even starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

rjmccall posted:

I have never come down so hard on a coach as I did after I started watching Mike McDaniels on Hard Knocks. Dude is completely out of his depth. Should’ve stayed an assistant to the OC.

Dan Campbell would stuff his rear end in a locker

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

TheKingslayer posted:

I hope everyone's teams are better than where they found them this year and the clownball flows freely.

The titans knocking the loser jags out of the playoffs, billy jeans lightning up the falcons, and beating miami were great

The rest of the season was hot dogshit!