Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
An extra big "gently caress you" to baby bitch Josh McDaniels. I'm so happy that Antonio Pierce, a dude who mostly coached high school football, took over the team and made a complete turnaround in every possible way. I've never seen a team that loving happy to have a coach be fired, it's hilarious. If we don't keep AP, Davis is an even bigger idiot than previously thought. The only other acceptable coaching hire is Harbaugh but that's it.

No idea what happens next year but for now I'm content with the team actually having the foundation of a new identity going forward. At least we split the Chargers and Chiefs (an awesome bonus Xmas gift!) and swept the Broncos as God intended.

I'm also happy that the Patriots are bad and hope they pick the wrong QB in the draft and suck poo poo for a few decades.

Come on Bills v Lions Superbowl, a game in which only good guys are playing and everyone wins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

solarjetman posted:

Zero members of the Denver Broncos accumulated 800 rushing or receiving yards.

That's pretty dismal, goddamn. Even the 2023 poo poo-tastic Raiders offense had 3 guys with 800+

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Febreeze posted:

Giants looked poopy this year, wasn't fun

this has been my report card

On the plus side, Tommy cutlets was a fun thing for like 10 minutes

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Honestly, I just want to see Carr get a single coach who will be like "sling it deep all goddamn day if you want" and just see what happens. He's still mediocre but he's a much better QB than Allen is a head coach.

How the gently caress isn't he fired yet?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I hope Watson's knee explodes week 1 and the Browns bring in Fitzmagic for another fun run until they get beheaded in the playoffs again

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Gatts posted:

Which team do you support again?

Raiders but I always had the Browns as my #2 (born in NE Ohio) until they gave a serial rapist $250,000,000

The Lions took your spot in my heart because they're awesome and no longer employ rapists

Borsche69 posted:

two qb package with flacco and fitz where they both simultaneously throw interceptions on the same play somehow (multiball rule is in effect)

Someone get the script writers on this poo poo ASAP because it's perfect

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 14, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The337th posted:

Can't even imagine being able to actually root for success when an incredibly shittier human being has been made the face of the franchise, and that was done with total knowledge of just how bad he is

Yeah there's just no way that I could root for someone like that on my team. If we would've signed Watson I would've actively rooted against them not only until he was gone, but until the ownership group who brought him in, knowing the sex pest poo poo, was gone as well. I'd pack up all my poo poo, throw it in the attic and become a full blown fan of another team which, in that timeline would be the Browns so lol I guess.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Kurgarra Queen posted:

The gently caress do you even say about the Buffalo Bills at this point? It doesn't matter if Mahomes doesn't have weapons: the Bills trip over themselves to hand him a playoff win in loving Buffalo! Nothing loving matters.

Get a new coach, Belichick is available!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Sorry Lions bros :(