Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Seahawks were what everybody knew they were. Pete needs to move on and Geno is fine as a bridge but it's time to start throwing darts at the QB board. Receiving corps kicks rear end and Devon Witherspoon kicks rear end. Please please please get a better run defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Dennis Allen is such a placeholder HC........

And people say interim coaches never last.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Black Sunshine posted:

Honestly, I just want to see Carr get a single coach who will be like "sling it deep all goddamn day if you want" and just see what happens. He's still mediocre but he's a much better QB than Allen is a head coach.

How the gently caress isn't he fired yet?

He stole Loomis' copy of "Cap Cutting for Dummies" and carefully maintains control of it.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Welcome Browns fans. You're back in familiar territory.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

I'm okay with Jerrah living forever if it means he's forced to forever watch his team suck.

This is some Greek Underworld poo poo and I'm here for it.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Any Lions fans in here? Get out! This place is not for you :colbert:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Lions fans, respectfully, STFO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Nervous posted:

Lions fans, respectfully, STFO.

Lions Fans, you can come in now :(