Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I was pretty mad at Daboll for most of this season because it seemed like the Giants were not prepared to play! I agree that the Giants were likely coming back down to earth, they did overachieve last season! Still, coming out and losing 40-0 to the Cowboys in a game that wasn't as close as the score seemed to indicate was humiliating. Cowboys are a better team, yeah I can agree with that but what were the Giants doing all offseason? Daboll was hungover from being the toast of the town last offseason.

At least they fired Bobby Johnson. Holy poo poo, 85 sacks given up by that offensive line. Get some talent in there in the offseason and hope Thomas is 100%. Maybe this lights a fire under Daboll.

Jones did alright last season, but not 'let's give the guy 40 million a season' good. Shoulda franchised him to see if he can repeat last season. The team looked much better when he was out, even with Tommy Cutlets behind center. The contract makes things a little bit awkward for this upcoming season but the Giants have a shot at drafting Jones' replacement before they cut him after next season.

Yesterday was likely the end of Barkley and Shepard in a Giants uniform. Wish they would have stayed healthy.

Okereke was a good signing! The Giants still need to build a bit more on defense. Hopefully Thibodeaux gets more consistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU