Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
bill's probably gone, and it's probably right, and it's sad. time comes for all things. i think he'll have a swan song somewhere else, have a couple good seasons and maybe another ring, but he definitely kind of calcified after brady left. eager to see what we can do with the first top five pick we've had since i've had a working brain and where we go for a new coach (good loving luck to whoever it is, i hope it's not jerod mayo because i'd like to see him have a career lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Honestly I think it was just being old and I think if he went to a relatively shovel ready team with the firing as a wake up call he’d pull it together for like two years before reverting to it and retiring that’s what I think the swan song would be. Like if he gets an “I’ll show em” chip on his shoulder and goes to let’s say the chargers and keeps their oc and takes over their defense, that’s absolutely a Super Bowl opportunity. But it’s definitely just as likely, or even more likely, that wherever he goes they treat him with kid gloves and let him bring in his guys and they’re just as mediocre overall