Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

What a gingerbread jerk! I'm all in on these skeleton adventures, and as long as slots are open, I'd love to sign myself up!!

I'm thinking of a guy....A guy by the name of Ricky Marrow

As you can see from the artist's depiction, Mr. Marrow was not a particularly approachable man in life nor does he prove one in everlasting undeath. A car salesman by trade, Ricky always hated people, especially old folks and the gullible. Until that fateful night in 1972 when Ricky's T-Bird ran off the interstate, Ricky plied his trade taking advantage of the vulnerable. A terrible man, by any rational measure.

With a heart dripping full of hate, Ricky's mission is to kill the humans and whatever else about joy or cheer there was to do, if we have to.

As far as stats, Ricky most likely falls along the following lines:

BB: Not particularly gifted, but not terrible. Middling.
SS: Real drat good. This is one greased up skeleton, and he moves like a slicked lizard in heat. The tortoise might beat the hare, but Ricky sold the tortoise a lemon and is out by the finish line doing laps in a used sedan.
SC: Unfathomably bad, nobody wants to be near Ricky. You don't want to smell him, think about him, or see him - I didn't even want to spend time drawing him right

No preference or thoughts as to how I might show up in this scenario. This dirtbag could be lurking anywhere.

Until then,

Rattlin' on, slatherin' broads! Ricky, out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Stoner Sloth posted:

Dan C. McAbre
They announce their presence in the cell by moaning loudly and pitifully, clearly feeling awful sorry for themself at whatever predicament circumstance led to them awakening here.

Having just fallen deftly to the floor from one unbothered reindeer, Ricky Marrow dusts himself off and gives a good ol' stretch to get down to brass tax. Just as Ricky hears the pathetic groaning, a foul mood comes over the oily bonesman and he realizes he's going to chastise McAbre.

"Get a grip, you good for nothin' wimp. We've got to get proactive about this situation, see?", while slicking his mustache in two ways with a pair of fingers. Ricky saunters up to the cell walls and gives them a good sniff, and a shove, but feels pretty hopeless about it all. Pacing back and forth while tutting out loud, he suddenly notices Charnel Rancher.

"Who the hell is this creep? Hey Shakespeare, you notice this thing or what??", Ricky protests, while gesturing towards McAbre.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

This is how I picture things looking from over Ricky's shoulder:

OOC:

Also didnt want to acknowledge Leg Bones until the Bone Master played him in, as it were.