Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
it's no secret that they're a whole lot smarter than they let on...! Think about it people, fuzzy cute beings that make you go "awwww", know how to use you into giving them treats with their cuteness and big doe eyes.... think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

that explains it, i'm allergic to power

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i heard that cats trained babies to make sounds like meows so we'd take care of them and make new people to take care of the cats

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i heard that cats trained babies to make sounds like meows so we'd take care of them and make new people to take care of the cats

i read this recently

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

nut

I made it up and wrote it

Helluva

"secretly"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
this cat sized maniac runs the show. cats beware

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
fuzzy!!! that sweater looks warm

010924_2
bump

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Cats are stupider than everyone thinks

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Cats are stupider than everyone thinks

:agreed: