Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my kids go back to school tomorrow and my doggy daycare opens back up and now i am making some late night supper and smoking weed what are you up to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

can you make me some nacho fries? i am stoned as well

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

My husband is preparing a sausage for me

Then we're having pasta and garlic bread

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sure but i just have pepperoncini and shredded marble cheese

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
You need to post some drat pics of this chicken sandwich.

I mean we need more details. Is it fried (The last picture of chicken sandwich was fried), I'm going to assume it is fried. What was the seasoning on it?) ? Is is blackened (a good choice)?

What kind of fries?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
That sounds sweet, I'm napping on my couch cause I got a free day and I don't wanna do poo poo. Maybe make some lasagna for dinner. Or get a burger, that might be good. Chicken sandwich sounds p sweet tho.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Watching low resolution mario kart ds videos

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hollismason posted:

You need to post some drat pics of this chicken sandwich.

I mean we need more details. Is it fried (The last picture of chicken sandwich was fried), I'm going to assume it is fried. What was the seasoning on it?) ? Is is blackened (a good choice)?

What kind of fries?

tonight its just shredded instant pot chicken, lettuce, tomato, mayo salt and pepper on gluten free toast and the fries are just home made fries again when its all done ill get a picture! did i post my chicken pizza last night i cant rememebr

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i didnt even have to look past the thread title to know this was a sid thread

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

tonight its just shredded instant pot chicken, lettuce, tomato, mayo salt and pepper on gluten free toast and the fries are just home made fries again when its all done ill get a picture! did i post my chicken pizza last night i cant rememebr

I would never have guessed Instant Pot Chicken. Interesting. No you have not posted the chicken pizza.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hollismason posted:

I would never have guessed Instant Pot Chicken. Interesting. No you have not posted the chicken pizza.

spinach, shredded chicken, tomato, garlic butter base and mozzarella

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Watching football, eating kettle corn

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i just wanted to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Shake your ketchup before you splatter blast everywhere Jesus

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Nice

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I ate a whole Peruvian chicken. It seemed like a mistake to refrigerate a half or quarter chicken that wouldn’t taste as good later, I told myself while I ripped the thing apart with my hands

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i too am smoking weed

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I haven't smoked weed and I have gotten vast quantities of entertainment from crusty videos

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I don't usually have Sunday night dread about work tomorrow but tonight I do. I have to go to bed extra early and I don't want to!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this week i have this really hosed up mutant french bulldog named Jack Jack here 4 days and i loving love the little weirdo

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

SIDS Vicious posted:

this week i have this really hosed up mutant french bulldog named Jack Jack here 4 days and i loving love the little weirdo

They call him the checkered demon around this neighborhood. Yall should check out what they're saying on nextdoor

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i haven't smoked weed since before ayahuasca on the 29th. i wish i stopped smoking cigarettes but i didn't. even have a cough and I keep smoking. it's so dumb. i will call a hypnotist tomorrow.

i had a nice day playing in the snow with the kids. my son's over halfway done with lego bowser. we built a house in tarrey town in zelda. it needs more dang doors

i am still getting used to juggling a remote job during a hybrid one. i should be asleep now but i am posting and watching twin peaks the return which is a sequel to slc punk

gotta finish some things tomorrow or i will feel bad. thanks for asking sid

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
starch + protein + weed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

i haven't smoked weed since before ayahuasca on the 29th. i wish i stopped smoking cigarettes but i didn't. even have a cough and I keep smoking. it's so dumb. i will call a hypnotist tomorrow.

i had a nice day playing in the snow with the kids. my son's over halfway done with lego bowser. we built a house in tarrey town in zelda. it needs more dang doors

i am still getting used to juggling a remote job during a hybrid one. i should be asleep now but i am posting and watching twin peaks the return which is a sequel to slc punk

gotta finish some things tomorrow or i will feel bad. thanks for asking sid

almost at two years cigarette free myself, i believe in you (:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

SIDS Vicious posted:

I really wanna quit this year, it's been 24 years of constantly making the worst decision in my life

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MrQwerty posted:

I really wanna quit this year, it's been 24 years of constantly making the worst decision in my life

i went almost 20 and it was honestly my son asking why i always went and smoked and then said how bad it was and i was like well hell buddy youre right i better quit and then i was like well thats it

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
quitting smoking is three days of utter bullshit, three weeks of anxiety, and three months of not drinking too much

Also, and this is the really really important part - never smoke a loving cigarette again

I've gone years w/o smoking a cig, but I made the critical failure of having :airquote: just one :airquote: at various stressful times and now I've been smoking again for four months :smith:

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

MrQwerty posted:

i too am smoking weed

hi, I'm high

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SIDS Vicious posted:

thanks man, thats great. i remember you got the lozenges from kanada.

i was actually good for like a week in september after a session with a hypnotist. then i found out my contract wouldnt get renewed for my part time job and i became really stressed and smoked. now i dont gotta worry about that and i've been doing lozenges on days I have to be on site because I don't even want to smell like smoke at this place, i have to maintain an appearance. this psych resident i was sitting next to at ceremony was telling me that the hypnotist should have taught me how to do maintenance self hypnosis so i'm gonna make a follow up appointment and ask about that cuz it seemed effective if only for a while. i can do it.

qwerty san lets quit, we can do it

thanks sid

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

quitting smoking is three days of utter bullshit, three weeks of anxiety, and three months of not drinking too much

Also, and this is the really really important part - never smoke a loving cigarette again

I've gone years w/o smoking a cig, but I made the critical failure of having :airquote: just one :airquote: at various stressful times and now I've been smoking again for four months :smith:

yeah I actually quit for a good 8 months in my 20s and then did some under the table work for a contractor I knew, showed up to the jobsite, bummed a camel wide from a dude and just ruined the whole loving thing

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SIDS Vicious posted:

my kids go back to school tomorrow and my doggy daycare opens back up and now i am making some late night supper and smoking weed what are you up to

Same but no kids, and I’m using leftovers from a family gathering yesterday.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I made steak, egg, and potato breakfast tacos this morning. I cooked everything in bacon fat so it was extra delicious.

My cholesterol numbers, blood pressure, and resting pulse are all excellent, somehow. I'm enjoying it now because it can't last forever.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I am praying to Satan. He will provide

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjNtFMzthwQ

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Smugworth posted:

I am praying to Satan. He will provide

God bless Satan

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm back on my ADHD meds starting my new job so I've been horribly productive and doing things I don't even need to be doing, also I can't stop talking indepth about literally every thing that comes into my mind. The ADHD and autism and medication combination is too powerful for my ability to function. I can't wait until two weeks in when I'm gonna start smoking again because I need to force myself to veg lol.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm back on my ADHD meds starting my new job so I've been horribly productive and doing things I don't even need to be doing, also I can't stop talking indepth about literally every thing that comes into my mind. The ADHD and autism and medication combination is too powerful for my ability to function. I can't wait until two weeks in when I'm gonna start smoking again because I need to force myself to veg lol.

dude if i couldnt smoke weed while on this concerta i think i would fly away like a helicopter by my stimming speed

010824_7
Jan 9, 2024
Trying to explain to Security that there are other spots employees can park in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i quit weed and only smoke pole now