Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm back on my ADHD meds starting my new job so I've been horribly productive and doing things I don't even need to be doing, also I can't stop talking indepth about literally every thing that comes into my mind. The ADHD and autism and medication combination is too powerful for my ability to function. I can't wait until two weeks in when I'm gonna start smoking again because I need to force myself to veg lol.

SIDS Vicious posted:

dude if i couldnt smoke weed while on this concerta i think i would fly away like a helicopter by my stimming speed

wait, can you not smoke weed on adhd meds? because im about to start them and i love smoking weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

My Spirit Otter posted:

wait, can you not smoke weed on adhd meds? because im about to start them and i love smoking weed

nah it's fine, speaking from experience as a heavy weed smoker and ritalin taker

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My Spirit Otter posted:

Nah it's fine, just had to stop for the pre-employment and not starting back up until I'm settled in.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Sometimes the weed and the stimulant work together in harmony. I found that the weed slowed my thoughts, and the Adderall gave them direction and energy. Sometimes you smoke too much and just undo any good that could have come from the medication, lol. My prescribers have always been aware that I smoke up, and the general consensus was, better weed than booze. (I don't do Adderall anymore, but I still smoke weed.)

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
oh thank god

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Saturday afternoon I got high and made oysters rockefeller and a root beer float

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Id rsther put some root beer on a bowl of vanilla ice cream and have a soda cryovolcano

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i can't be trusted with stimulants so i keep a really detailed planner and do breathing exercises if i've lost focus. also probably like 600 mg of caffeine a day in between pre-workout, coffee and the odd redbull.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i had to stop stimulants when every fart became a poop

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

stimulants are nice but hard to balance w/ downers

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have legitimately not really sat down outside of like having to for my kids opening their christmas
presents etc and then when i crash when the concerta runs out i guess, i just walk around in my
kitchen all night watching youtube and being grouchy

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

EorayMel posted:

Watching low resolution mario kart ds videos

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Worf posted:

i had to stop stimulants when every fart became a poop

Don’t they constipate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Don’t they constipate?

You're thinking of downers, which shut things down. Stimulants make everything go faster, including your digestion tract. Hence why coffee and cigarettes make people poop.