Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Roasted Donut posted:

loving SCUMBAGS!!!! YOU ARE STEALING THIS FROM US!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Roasted Donut posted:

loving SCUMBAGS!!!! YOU ARE STEALING THIS FROM US!!!!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I'm glad people are not going to die so we can watch a blizzard game.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

davecrazy posted:

counterpoint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm2x6CVIXiE

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

davecrazy posted:

Something something omelettes and broken eggs

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Robert Facepalmer posted:

The marketing department said they couldn’t call it Shitdick, so that was the next best name.
:boom:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

they should postpone the game so people dont die but also have snow machines to simulate a blizzard on the field when the game happens tomorrow

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/CameronWolfe/status/1746542080569069795

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Did everyone die in Kansas City after this thread assured me it was too cold for human life?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean it did result in an unwatchablely bad game is perhaps a worse fate

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean it did result in an unwatchablely bad game is perhaps a worse fate

I didn't watch it on the bird channel

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Bip Roberts posted:

I wasn’t talking about that, the game itself was not entertaining or fun. It was boring and bland.

Like watching a Steelers browns game from the 2010s

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

davecrazy posted:

residents of Buffalo are not "people"

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Go Steelers, please preserve the funniest version of "Mahomes has never won a road playoff game".

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Huh, CBS is just replaying the Bengals - Chiefs AFCC

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:flag:

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/1746595923336003696

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I was told that the refs were "in the bag" for these two teams

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

I was told that the refs were "in the bag" for these two teams

The refs are the bag for every team but my team. Secretly though they're also in the bag for my team too.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Kalli posted:

Huh, CBS is just replaying the Bengals - Chiefs AFCC

I guess they still had the timeslot blocked out from the affiliates. Beats 3 hours of infomercials at least.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

I like how this guy is suggesting Ron Tolberts crew are bad for throwing too many flags when they might have just officiated games where the teams committed a lot of fouls

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

TheKingslayer posted:

The refs are the bag for every team but my team. Secretly though they're also in the bag for my team too.

The only two teams that the refs/league have it in for explicitly are the Raiders and the Jets.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

MikeCrotch posted:

I like how this guy is suggesting Ron Tolberts crew are bad for throwing too many flags when they might have just officiated games where the teams committed a lot of fouls

ARAB

All refs are bad

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
After sleeping on it, I don't think they should have players play in sub freezing temps. It should just be part of the playoffs where ever week they have off site locations just in case the weather doesn't permit humans standing outside for 4 hours.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Nervous posted:

ARAB

All Rons are bad

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MikeCrotch posted:

This is simultaneously almost always the case and also not the case if you just don't throw some flags you could throw. There's a certain point of stuff that is against the rules that maybe we should just put up with.

Not saying this is perfect of course, but there is some sort of penalty going on in every single play because of the overly convulated rules we have. For reasons that I don't understand in many cases, which would be fun to look up.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

so much for the "boycott"

https://twitter.com/char_cliff/status/1746724755099562016

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I watched it on Peacock because It's The Law to respect peacocks around here. They're the boss.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I watched it on the 'bite but I watched them all on it due to weather mucking up my antenna's signal

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I wonder if companies can track illegal streams & still use it for statistics like that.

I recall HBO admitting Game of Thrones was one of the most pirated shows at the time, but now I can't remember if they counted that metric towards their final numbers.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Android Apocalypse posted:

I wonder if companies can track illegal streams & still use it for statistics like that.

I recall HBO admitting Game of Thrones was one of the most pirated shows at the time, but now I can't remember if they counted that metric towards their final numbers.

Marketing will track any number that makes things go UP

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Android Apocalypse posted:

I think most pirated is a bit much. Weren't the Greyjoys minor villains at best?

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

They absolutely look at numbers, they could just be using Pirate Bay or something quick to make that claim, who knows but they're def watching pirate sites to see what's hot just like any other service.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

streamers love making numbers up so i don't trust that at all

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

They should put games on X, the everything app and get billions of views!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/status/1746916858794508399

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

:yeshaha:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

this owns

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It's very funny that this old dump in a terrible city that no one ever wants to go to is still a better place to watch a football game than met life stadium.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
It is really too bad that it is not still snowing, SMH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

mcmagic posted:

It's very funny that this old dump in a terrible city that no one ever wants to go to is still a better place to watch a football game than met life stadium.

To quote Black Frances:

"Ten million pounds of sludge from New York and New Jersey"