Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

C-Euro posted:

Lions are 4-1 at night this year with the lone loss being the Dallas fiasco, bodes well for their chances on Saturday IMO. Ford Field is going to loving lit.

Theres no way the lions win on Saturday

because they play on Sunday lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

No

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Athantos, make this the TFF background please

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm pretty sure Saints fans would rather have 28-3 than their own SB win.

Nope. 2009 was special, 28-3 was also special but 2009 made it even more special.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Black Lighter posted:

Reposting from the NFC South thread because absolutely everybody needs to watch Amy Trask assassinating Dennis Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9ZumBTlPA

this is too nice.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

Absolutely. Whenever an article or news story mentions great rivalries in the NFL, if they don't mention Saints/Falcons, they're just undergoing lazy reporting. Apologize to the Falcons??? Fuuuuuuuuck that.

On monday, first thing I asked my coworker was did she see the game on Sunday, and then once she said yes I immediately said "CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT FUCKER APOLOGIZED!?" and she joined in with its loving insane and he needs to be fired. Still boils my blood that it happened and the org's response was to keep him. That should be disqualifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

kiimo posted:

Fans of teams wondering why coaches would apologize for breaking the coaching code are misunderstanding that you're a Saint for life and he's a Saint for maybe another year, maybe, and then he has to go interview with people who might not care for that kind of thing.