Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot sorcery
Apr 11, 2009

Kia ora!! I need help recruiting for my PhD research on how to support ex-NZDF as they return to civilian life. There is barely any research in this area at all in Aotearoa and the organisations that work with vets/ex-NZDF largely rely on international studies. I'd like to help change that by asking kiwi vets about their experiences and recommendations!

I'm looking to interview people who have both:
1) Left full-time NZDF service after 1990, and
2) Studied at a tertiary level (e.g. uni, wānanga, trade school, polytech, etc.) at some point after they left

Why can you trust me? This study has ethical approval from my NZ uni, I have done (and published) interview-based research with vets previously, I have a whole advisory group with members from diff orgs (charities, education, public sector), and I have mod approval from McNally to share this with you!

If you know some people you could share information about my research with, please PM me and I'll send through the graphics/links! Or if you're on discord just hit me up there, I've posted about it in the work channel :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU