Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
oh my gosh.... oh my GOSH.... this changes everything. im going to ramp my bike off ten curbs. someone videotape me leaping off a trampoline into a pool. if i dont jump out of the chair and start doing karate IMMEDIATELY i will explode with lightning flames.

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Geez Mom, I'm tired of listening to classical music. You know those studies are all BS, right? Playing this all the time won't improve my math grades.

010924_2
*starts going ape explaining how Great the Old World was*

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Hey mom, check this out. It's the poo poo!

Mom: That's nice dear.

That classical music you play for me is poo poo.

Mom: *mumbles something*

But this is fuckin' lit.

Mom: You know you really should use nicer la--

And you should stop being a loving bitch

Mom: Young man I didn't raise you like that go to your room right now there's no screen time for the rest of the day and no dinner!!

Oh shucks mom. I'm sorry. I was just testing the waters you know?

Macnult

i've never felt more alive while doing my saturday chores

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
alec baldwin in 30 rock hyping himself up in the bathroom except its me mumbling the chorus to Stronger by Kanye West over and over while i shop for organic produce

crimes

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

alec baldwin in 30 rock hyping himself up in the bathroom except its me mumbling the chorus to Stronger by Kanye West over and over while i shop for organic produce

As someone likewise afflicted maybe I shouldn't throw stones but you know Kanye the type of fellah to listen to his own music when getting pumped in the bathroom.

Also, the thread title plus your post combination is reminding me of MILF Island and I'm uncomfortable.

baka of lathspell

please dont dunk on PHIZ he al tries to be funny

to contribute, 34 years old never listened to stronger by kanye in entirety: wow they should have called this song Weaker

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i heard you're looking for Kanye West .... bithc

e: turn sigs on you cowards lmao

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)