Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
The game wasn't even over and my Ohio State friend was texting that Michigan/Ohio State were 1/2 and if they fired Ryan Day they absolutely mop Michigan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Judgy Fucker posted:

The last time I got insanely, irrationally mad at football was the 2019 Peach Bowl. Not that we merely lost, but got absolutely humiliated. I didn't make a resolution to not get mad anymore, but something happened that night that has allowed me to just be chill about sports. OU loses, or has a crummy season, or whatever, who cares. I get more fun being social with my friends during the game and just talking sports than living vicariously through teenagers in tights giving each other concussions.

I started being normal about sports after I watched a fan base defend people who enabled child rape. I watch the games, I cheer my beloved Longhorns but like 3 minutes after the game is over I simply do not care.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
ESPN reporting that Boston College has saved Ohio State's season by hiring OC Bill O'Brien to be their next Head Coach