Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm so happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Is this good

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

How many NFL teams even are there that don't have an Alabama guy on their roster?

Pretty sure the Chargers don't have an Alabama player

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Has the HC of a P5 team ever left for a coordinator position without being fired first?

Not P5, but Rocky Long left SDSU a few years back to be DC at New Mexico

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoePompliano/status/1759998228311753045?t=hi-YMq1XodN3DYMjUbOdnQ&s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Punt God finds a team

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1760757406479294963?t=zfWck7YOWGzuY94_Aw0svg&s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Radia posted:

th,.the 96?

you mean I-96????? dont u DARE californiacate this midwestern shithole

Wait is this a california specific thing?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Use seranos they're better in every way

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sash! posted:

I've never cared for jalapenos. Although I'm not really much of a fan of Mexican food in the first place.

Mods?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sash! posted:

I've lived in DC for almost 15 years and the general consensus is there is no Mexican food in DC. If I'm traveling in the US, it tends to other places in the East that aren't exactly hotspots of the cuisine (like New York).

We need to get you out here to southern California, buddy

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sash! posted:

I stayed at the Beverly Hills Hotel, rented a convertible, saw a wildfire, ate the most overrated fast food hamburger in the history of the universe, and almost got hit by a car while drunk in Solvang so I feel like I got the general experience without having to buy an ugly modern stucco box bolted to a future landslide.

LA sucks yeah.

Come to San Diego. I will treat you well. We will go to the Midway.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Better be careful, you’re about to have ten Californians and/or Texans Kramering in to “bless your heart” over thinking good Mexican can exist anywhere else in the US.

Hello

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Yeah I mean there’s no doubt that regions with higher Latin American concentrations are going to have a higher density of good latin American food, but it always cracks me up when my friend’s wife from California is always talking about how the best Mexican here is worse than the worst Mexican in cali and I’m like dude i regularly eat tacos made by actual loving native Mexicans and they’re delicious I’m not sure why this is an identity thing.

Same thing when people pretend you can't get good bbq outside of like 4 southern states.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

I disagree with that too. We’re just generally better at it.

Yeah, fair. There's a place that opened up near me that does west Texas bbq. I have a buddy from Lubbock that says its every bit as good.

Just gotta find the gems

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

A Sneaker Broker posted:

The best Mexican food is on the border of California and Mexico.

Where at, if you don't mind me asking?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I love jim harbaugh

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sash! posted:

Sometimes I wonder if we'd be better off with conferences arranged by sport rather than "you're in the Big Ten, so every sport you have plays a Big Ten schedule."

You are wise

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

What if we abolished conferences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

abolish all conferences except the Big Ten West