Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

DC Murderverse posted:

Honestly I know it’s a job with a lot of prestige, money and resources but there’s a 99.9% chance that whoever is the first coach after Nick will be run out of town on a rail because there’s no way to sustain that level of success. If I were Dan Lanning I’d think twice

Lane seems too confident in his ability to be that .1% not to take it if offered but I think he’d be better off staying put

You don't want to be the guy replacing Saban, you want to be the guy after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

This is extremely weird

Is there a way to mesh triple option and air raid together

Multiple people* have described the system Heupel runs as "triple option air raid" so maybe something like that?

If he can find a good OC and leave him alone he's probably a success there.

*: not me, I don't know poo poo about scheme.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

kayakyakr posted:

Yes, I learned something today.

I wonder if WV is also doing any PR around the end-use of their coal as being for coke rather than power generation. That would change perceptions somewhat over the entire mining industry there.

As of my last visit home (Wyoming county), not really. People still assume power generation.

I heard from more than a few people that the rise of EVs would ‘bring back’ coal, if you want a regular person’s view on it.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Spacebump posted:

If you could determine permanent OOC games for your favorite team/school, what would they be? In an ideal world Tulane would always play LSU, USM (Southern Mississippi), Ole Miss, and ULL. Auburn, GA Tech, and LA Tech just missed the list.

WVU would play

Pitt
PSU
UL
Cinci
VT
Maryland

You could talk me out of Maryland and into Rutgers or Miami.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

The Notorious ZSB posted:

If we're going back in time for the sport I'll be happy to pop back to like 05/06/07 thanks.

2003 was a really great season.