Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

it's going to just be madden with a thin coat of paint on it, isn't it?

I'm trying not to get suckered in for this but I know I'm going to buy it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

drewhead posted:

Grow your own peppers
Ferment your own peppers
Make your own Hot Sauce
Bottle and make cute labels
Profit!

That label makes me want to loving vomit

But it's probably pretty tasty sauce

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

gently caress it, it's the off-season thread

Planning a trip to Detroit and Chicago later this year and wondered if there were a few things we should definitely go see? My wife is vegetarian, so some inclusive food places would be awesome. I trust the ncaa thread on food.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I like when other sports programs reference the other, better known sports program as a way of sharing beef.

Like you never hear about the football team winning one for the lacrosse team vendetta or whatever

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

holy poo poo that's wild lol

I mean yeah that kinda rules because gently caress those guys or whatever but thats some cold rear end poo poo to do with a bunch of people's money. If it's anything like the South Carolina NIL collective, that's a lot of small dollar donors that funnel money into that thing just to feel like they're helping out.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I think high school wrestling is due for an increase in popularity in the next decade. I see a lot of kids trying out BJJ these days, most teens can apply a pretty decent rear naked choke just from watching ufc highlights. Considering most of the most effective poo poo in bjj is extremely similar to catch wrestling, I hope kids start taking an interest in it. I wish I had done it.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Spacebump posted:

If you could determine permanent OOC games for your favorite team/school, what would they be? In an ideal world Tulane would always play LSU, USM (Southern Mississippi), Ole Miss, and ULL. Auburn, GA Tech, and LA Tech just missed the list.

Clemson, North Carolina, coastal carolina and southern cal. Tempted by NC state too, but never really cared about them.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

A Sneaker Broker posted:

https://x.com/Hayesfawcett3/status/1778530852127051969

High-school recruiting is going to be such an rear end in the next couple of years or the future altogether. Your freshman won't have patience if they are told they will sit.

Ohio state?

That's my guess. Think somebody is really shelling out over there.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Godzilla07 posted:

"Fire James Franklin for starting Sean Clifford over Drew Allar"

"Drew Allar needs a new OC in order to unlock his potential"

https://x.com/FF_TravisM/status/1779745929836314824

Yuck

And I watched will muschamp coached offenses

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I get bad vibes from Tapioca House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Has anybody pickled red onions before? Youtube decided I'm going to watch videos on it now, and I'll be damned if it doesn't look tasty as all hell.

Also, might be taking my wife to her first football game this season. Wondering if i should try for a big game to let her see a good atmosphere, or a cupcake so it's not so intimidating.