Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

where's Mike Shula

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Youse guys cities are way too big for how many people actually live in them

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GD_American posted:

This being the sticking point in the cultural discussion is kinda funny because Tuscaloosa has a really incredible Thai restaurant on the strip

There's a thai rolled ice cream place in Rutherford, NJ with an elephant logo called Roll Thai'd

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Warbird posted:

Also:

https://twitter.com/_nickkelly/status/1745992222418362763

Washington goons, was he a “y’all” guy before he got on that plane? I ain’t tolerating any of this Brian Kelly horseshit.

he's from South Dakota so i'm guessing he's said y'all before in his life

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

General Dog posted:

This probably qualifies as the Judas kiss, but I think “Eyes of Texas” is a pretty good song and the case for it having any meaningful racial connotations in 2020-whatever is pretty weak.

buddy its literally I've Been Working On The Railroad, its not a good song its a nursery rhyme

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

*general dog listening to Turkey in the Straw*

drat this is kinda a lowkey banger

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

protip: try not to do rapes

second protip: if you do and get banned for it, don't post on your rereg in a forum that fluffdaddy actually reads

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hows that QB room lookin, Buckeyes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

finally, someone who will be able to unlock Chad Ray's full potential

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Holy poo poo that boys head is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ryan Day collecting hosed up white boys like pokemon

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

individual stats are completely meaningless in every team sport and only betray a poisonous capitalist mindset

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ryan Day's Voltron of Losers

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

drat Dirty Ape posted:

This coal thing kind of reminds me of Pittsburgh and all the “Steel City” stuff.

"Furniture City" sounds like a discount liquidators store and not a cool nickname for a city though, even if its more accurate

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Thermos H Christ posted:

I miss Texas barbecue, it is good. Connecticut barbecue is not good.

there are more than enough brazilians and portuguese in connecticut that this is just false information

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Madden has been the same unplayable dogshit that looks like a PS4 game for the last 12 years. It needs to be completely rebuilt from the ground up which they will never do as long as they have the exclusive license.

dog i got news for you with regards to how people talked about Madden even before they had the exclusive license

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

That actually just made me realize, with Belichick out of a head coaching job this year will be the first Madden in decades with all of the coaches in it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

How DARE you leave out the Major Deegan

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Thermos H Christ posted:

I’ll never read Dan Quinn and not think of… Dan Quinn

same

still think he's gonna get all the players on Stevia

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NCAAF 14 had Ultimate Team

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

At this point it would be funnier to watch Notre Dame win the championship because of how mad it would make everyone

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mason Maggs and Chad Ray are your future, don't resist it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

they should just float some bleachers on barges along the shore

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Just started a Sedona Trolley Tour. Driver jokes "so this is the Trolley for Sandusky, Ohio! ... Does anyone know what Sandusky is famous for??"

Me: :chloe: :stare:

Cedar Point, the very famous amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

A Sneaker Broker posted:

I wonder who starts this year. Easy answer would be Will Howard but reports are saying he isn’t that much ahead of everyone else and they like what they are seeing from Julian Sayin

Probably Chad Ray, or Mason Maggs

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

drat no wonder jimmy v got that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sash! posted:

That's the only other logo.

Penn State didn't have an athletic logo until 1983. Stuff just said "PENN STATE" or had a blue block S. The current logo is also the first logo, so there's a nowhere to go except for that 2000s one no one liked.

they don't have the same excuse for using Rutgers lame late 90s logo when they actually do have throwbacks from the same era as the other teams