Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
'Recruiting violations' are just meaningless to me. Dumb poo poo to enforce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Zwabu posted:

Okay this is hilarious.

But also, I had never given the lyrics much thought. Does this heartwarming ode to a sweet home in the Great Smoky Mountains actually feature a verse about people stumbling onto an illicit moonshine still and getting murked by redneck moonshiners?

They were prohibition agents.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

KKKLIP ART posted:

All cultures globally have their version of barbecue just like all cultures globally have some form of a dough stuff pastry that is probably fried. They are all good. Except Alabama and their disgusting white mayo barbecue sauce. I’ll die on that hill :colbert:

Also, everyone has a dumpling.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Does UGA have one of those huge campuses where the bars aren't walkable? When I was in school nobody drove drunk because you could walk to anywhere in about ten minutes max but when I went to visit some of my friends at bigger schools there was a lot of driving under the influence.

UGA has one of the best downtown scenes I've ever seen. I've had a blast every time. Driving seems mostly optional.