Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Gonna be funny when they settle on a Muschamp and less funny when he finally succeeds as a HC.

Third time's the charm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I think the next few seasons are going to be interesting. Saban this year, I could see Harbs taking another NFL job now that he is at the top of the mountain. That is two blue blood schools which are going to poach big names from other big schools.

I could also see a lot of pushback on the current recruiting schedule and NIL situation imploding. How many years can school boosters throw money around (which is probably surprisingly less than we think) for no results before the market tightens up? I could see dropping the early signing day due to the new CFP schedule because it has to feel impossible.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Warbird posted:

God I hope not.

Dementia or Alzheimer’s, early stages, is the message board rumor. Either one is horrible and from everything I’ve read she is an awesome person. You have more money than god herself, take that time and really enjoy it.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

There are some heavy rumblings that Caleb Downs wants to follow his position coach T Rob to UGA. Apparently during the recruiting process, dad didn't want him to go to UGA and instead get coached by Saban.... but things have obviously changed. If Downs does move over to UGA, it is about the worst loss that could happen on a player standpoint for Alabama for a new head coach and just amplifies the UGA Death Star

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Saban is causing the most enormous domino effect. He still reigns supreme over CFB even after he retired.

I still think that a football player fake pissing in the endzone had a bigger domino effect but this is pretty big.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I could see them doing AI voice training for announcers so they don’t have to say the name of every single player in the country

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

All I need is them to put it on the European PS5 store, I really don't want to pay extra to import a disc like when I bought the GameCube version of 2005 with Larry Fitzgerald on the cover. (Gamecube had a disc which meant you could play region locked games super easily)

A GameShark and a spring from a retractable pen were how I played a few imported games in my OG PlayStation. It was great.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/NextRoundLive/status/1750910560961458454

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Komet posted:

I definitely have my doubts about this working out long-term. Reminds me a lot of Notre Dame's decision after Kelly left. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I want Michigan to suck as much as the next guy.

On the other hand, like Freeman, I've heard that Moore is a pretty solid dude to play for.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This is some dirty poo poo right here.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

All cultures globally have their version of barbecue just like all cultures globally have some form of a dough stuff pastry that is probably fried. They are all good. Except Alabama and their disgusting white mayo barbecue sauce. I’ll die on that hill :colbert:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

soggybagel posted:

I don't think it ever got a PC release. However, since Madden 19 EA sports has released the game on PC and FIFA/EA FC have been released on PC as well which makes me think it could get a PC release since its just leaving money on the table.

Especially because the Xbox to PC port is really minimal in terms of overall programming effort.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Athens is defined by loop 10, 78 and 316.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Milledge is 441

Athens would have had an actual interstate, but Governor Vandiver redirected I-85 to his hometown of Lavonia, which never grew.

I thought it was a spat with the UGA leadership and Vandiver that caused 85 to be up the road. It would be interesting to see how much, if any, extra growth Athens would have had with 85 instead of just 316. 316 just to be horrible. Straight like a highway but with stoplights. They are finally “raising” it and providing off-ramps to most of those stoplights so it doesn’t impede traffic.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Not Mexican food specific but more along the lines”it’s delicious and you can put it on everything “ is home made spicy chili crisp.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Between this and finding out why I can't taste jalapeños anymore I'm glad I clicked on the thread today.

I live to serve. Just go ahead and make a triple batch because for all the effort you might as well end up with a gallon and not have to worry about it for a while

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Y’all make me hate that I’m a nearly broke single dad on a teacher’s salary

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

Athens PD really likes arresting players at UGA

In fairness, gently caress you if you drive drunk.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Trevor Etienne was going 80-90 mph on South Milledge while drunk.

Based on it being in a 50 mph zone, I would think it was south of the loop where he was caught ... which means the dumbass was likely drunk and speeding in the city limits. He's lucky he didn't kill someone or himself. Milledge isn't a wide road, has houses everywhere, has some blind turns, plenty of intersections and 5 points, isn't well lit and there's a lot of traffic. A lot of horrible could have happened.

Punishment needs to be severe.

Yeah there is no defense to this. Uber, call a friend, there are so many options to just not drive drunk other than "I'm invincible and nothing will happen to me." Except it did and people died. Even some of the homerest of UGA homers think that at some point, Kirby is just going to have to throw down a gauntlet or two to make a point, even if that means kicking a starter or two off the team.

In a presser, Kirby did say that he was following both the UGA and the Athletic Department's code of conduct as well as some internal punishment. He almost slipped up and said the word suspended, so I would expect Etienne to be riding the pine for a bit.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

A Sneaker Broker posted:

I am just checking in. How are all y'alls QBs doing so far in Spring Ball SZN?

Carson Beck is dropping bombs over the top of our defense and not getting arrested for speeding g or DUI so pretty good.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Dom is 100% WR1 and going to be a problem for a lot of teams to deal with.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

whos that broooown posted:

Meh, Jeremiah Smith is making these catches two years earlier in his career.

Your statement does not mean that Dom won’t be a problem for the teams we play. More than one wide receiver can be good.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

Booty booty booty booty rockin everywhere

I once saw while eating Bubba Sparx at an Applebees in LaGrange, Georgia.

That’s my story, thanks for listening.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Sash! posted:

I just got back from spending a week in Georgia and I'm ashamed that I failed to listen to any Bubba Sparxxx while I was out and about

You couldn’t have let me know? We could have gotten you some good food and me some distraction from end of grade testing week. How rude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

SpiritualDeath posted:

Fascinated by this choice in sentence structure; it's just about the least clear way you could have conveyed this info
On first read, I thought you were confessing to cannibalizing Mr. Warren Anderson Mathis

I said what I said :colbert: