Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/Rybread_26/status/1744801064774193173?t=ri0s02bcjy_ikg_BEAknOg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010
There are Jews living underneath my basement

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Jesus Christ

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

my_custom_username posted:

the original got deleted so here's the closest thing i could find that wasn't some pizzagate account or hitler poo poo

https://twitter.com/LaszloParker/status/1744760784872206419?t=oTyiS8qspFpKpiqiTEdZGw&s=19

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/RichardStrocher/status/1744814163128615249

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

now lets just not look up any of my other deleted posts on archive dot org and we should be set

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I think that guy is an antisemite and there's no apartment. Sorry

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Woke Mind Virus posted:

I think that guy is an antisemite and there's no apartment. Sorry

I hope there was an apartment and that this whole tunnel thing was just to gently caress with this one nazi

010924_2
Jan 10, 2024

The Jewish Conspiracy

010924_2
Jan 10, 2024

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Nope

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Sounds like they were building illegal settlements

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

One anonymous but self-described devoted messianist said in a comment to a news story online that the groups actions in expanding 770 are not only justified but are a crucial step in preparing for the imminent arrival of Moshiach. The Rebbe, our dear leader and the Moshiach himself, initiated the groundbreaking for this expansion in 1988, laying down a clear path for us to follow. This was not merely a physical expansion; it was a divine directive, a preparation for the era of Moshiach.

He added that in breaking down the wall, the students were actively participating in hastening the arrival of Moshiach.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

he's underground and theyre trying to rescue him

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bro Dad posted:

One anonymous but self-described “devoted” messianist said in a comment to a news story online that the group’s “actions in expanding 770 are not only justified but are a crucial step in preparing for the imminent arrival of Moshiach. The Rebbe, our dear leader and the Moshiach himself, initiated the groundbreaking for this expansion in 1988, laying down a clear path for us to follow. This was not merely a physical expansion; it was a divine directive, a preparation for the era of Moshiach.”

He added that in breaking down the wall, the students were “actively participating in hastening the arrival of Moshiach.”

these guys are all hosed up. rabbis don't live underground, they're thinking of rabbits!

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."

Bro Dad posted:

he's underground and theyre trying to rescue him

Yes, but I think they know where he is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohel_%28Chabad-Lubavitch%29?wprov=sfla1

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Hatebag posted:

these guys are all hosed up. rabbis don't live underground, they're thinking of rabbits!

im thinking of rabbits too :)

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Hatebag posted:

tunnel snakes shul

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

FirstnameLastname posted:

im thinking of rabbits too :)

rabbits are pretty cool. I'd like to say they wouldn't start a weird subterranean cult but the documentary watership down tells a different tale

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
tell me about the rabbis george

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Hatebag posted:

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

https://x.com/nkulw/status/1744762604541624494?s=46&t=ROwz-oSOBO_7MP30IuCjPg

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
That guy crawling out of the sewers is going to turn out like Capitol Building Memaw where she didn't raid the capitol and that photo was taken weeks prior.

He was in there just hanging out in the sewers and didn't even know about the tunnel, I'm calling it.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Anyone made the Chabadistic Hebrew Underground Dweller joke yet?

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
This may be the only place where this can be discussed as the hilarious story it is and not turn into psycho Nazi Pizzagate poo poo.

If only Fall Out Boy had time to put "sewer Jews" into their cover of "We Don't Start the Fire."

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

January 6 Survivor posted:

No but I like it

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I live in Pennsylvania and this confirms my suspicions about Jews hiding in my walls

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
ShabbatShalom Redemption

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

January 6 Survivor posted:

:golfclap:

Nice

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Koishi Komeiji