Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

what's so chabad about em?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i have kind of a weird offshoot that juts out of basement, feels like I could turn into a tunnel with a little work

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

in reading more on this and dipping into the comments section I realize I've never had any real exposure to any sort of Orthodox Jewish community so it's kind of startling to see everyone talking about the coming of the Mashiach in the exact same way the snake handling nutjobs from my youth talked about the second coming. like right down to the same exact pat phrases to burnish whatever dumb point you're trying to fumble around only with a different way to spell messiah. America makes evangelicals of us all, I guess

The World Must End With Me

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

there should be more secret tunnels in major american cities, imo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Honky Mao posted:

how do you dig a tunnel in new york that doesn't immediately run into another tunnel

this is literally why the tunnel was found lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Badactura posted:

I didn't know there was an immortal (?) rabbi hiding under NYC

who do you think protects the magic crystals NYC is built on?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Badactura posted:

A corpse eating Dutch wizard

correct, that was a trick question

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

tunnel snakes shul

okay we can wrap it up here

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

must be a blast to work at the new york post on days like yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

cagliostr0 posted:

It's the most amazing thing because if you try to show somebody the video they will assume you are an alt right psycho and the video was made by daily stormer

oooohhhhh, Fiveish!