Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
If the mods would help me figure out my password problems, my original account is old enough to drink.

I want my old account back, I could impress so many hot chicks with my regdate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Howdy

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Mine can almost rent a car

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
My posting regdate is what you see, but my lurking regdate is actually much, much older. And also several anime tropes about not looking your age.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
My account needs to get a job and start helping with the family finances

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Laserjet 4P posted:

Legal in Europe.

name of my upcoming tour

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Nap Ghost
Account not old enough to vote for Obama, but old enough to see him

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mistle posted:

My posting regdate is what you see, but my lurking regdate is actually much, much older. And also several anime tropes about not looking your age.

:same:

I had an account in the nineties when it was a singular Forum

in theory my account is still out there, registered to an email address I can't remember that would've belonged to a massively defunct ISP

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Nap Ghost

Mistle posted:

I also started lurking in 1999

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Nap Ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

:same:

I had an account in the nineties when it was a singular Forum

in theory my account is still out there, registered to an email address I can't remember that would've belonged to a massively defunct ISP

reality may prove you wrong
it was april 18th, 2001

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

:regd06: but I’m reasonably certain I was lurking as early as ‘03. Old enough to remember when regdate wank was taken seriously enough to make annual emotes out of.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

:regd06: but I’m reasonably certain I was lurking as early as ‘03. Old enough to remember when regdate wank was taken seriously enough to make annual emotes out of.

:regd09:

E: what the hell is this supposed to mean? Coulda done some funny googly eyes with the 9 or something.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Outrail posted:

E: what the hell is this supposed to mean? Coulda done some funny googly eyes with the 9 or something.

At least you guys have got one, there aren't any pre :regd04:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

less than 2 more years before my account gets legal for drinking and other things:pervert:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dell_Zincht posted:

At least you guys have got one, there aren't any pre :regd04:

:regd05:
:regd06:
:regd07:
:regd08:
:regd10:
:regd11:
:regd13:
:regd16:
:regd20:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

2020 has one but not 2023?
Step it up 23s

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Depends on where. Actually in the US virgin islands the drinking age is only 18 even though its america. Bet you didnt know that

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Drinking age is 18 anywhere bartenders believe in freedom

Butt House
Oct 17, 2002

i love you, you jerk
coming out from the shadows…

here’s a fun game - figure out if you’ve had your account for over half your life. I’m at 52% (no babbys allowed)

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Depends on where. Actually in the US virgin islands the drinking age is only 18 even though its america. Bet you didnt know that

there's a lot of places that would be 18, but MADD successfully lobbied to get interstate highway funds tied to raising the drinking age to 21

remember that hullabaloo that they were going to raise the drinking age to 25? same people

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

That’s mental. Why not raise it to 100.

Muffin Rhino
Dec 31, 2006

I am SO gay for Doctor Cox.
my account can't drink but it could go to war and die for your freedoms next year

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Vampire Panties posted:

there's a lot of places that would be 18, but MADD successfully lobbied to get interstate highway funds tied to raising the drinking age to 21

remember that hullabaloo that they were going to raise the drinking age to 25? same people
seems good to me

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

My account's going to Cost Plus to buy a bottle of wine without getting carded until it turns 21.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Butt House posted:

here’s a fun game - figure out if you’ve had your account for over half your life. I’m at 52% (no babbys allowed)

It was a sad day when I realized that I'd been hanging around here for over half my life.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

old enough to drink MONSTER ENEGERGY DRINKS AND STAY UP PAST MY BEDTIME :2bong:

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
In Canada, where I live, it is.

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
My account will be able to drink here in the UK in Feb next year.. they grow up so fast :qq:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Butt House posted:

about 30% and some fraction

2:sonia:2

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Butt House posted:

gently caress, pretty similar here

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Vanadium Dame posted:

It was a sad day when I realized that I'd been hanging around here for over half my life.

:shrug: by this reg date I'm at 52% or so. Add maybe two years and yeah.... :sigh:

not to go full :emo:, or to gush, but this site has had an immeasurable positive impact on my life. Straight up I'd have been a chud if I hadn't stumbled across a forum full of college kids telling really complicated dick jokes in 1999. This place has been the best concentration of smart people I've ever found, bar none. (also crazy. Holy poo poo, so crazy. :dogstare:)

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Vampire Panties posted:

:shrug: by this reg date I'm at 52% or so. Add maybe two years and yeah.... :sigh:

not to go full :emo:, or to gush, but this site has had an immeasurable positive impact on my life. Straight up I'd have been a chud if I hadn't stumbled across a forum full of college kids telling really complicated dick jokes in 1999. This place has been the best concentration of smart people I've ever found, bar none. (also crazy. Holy poo poo, so crazy. :dogstare:)

Definitely the best :10bux: I've ever spent on the internet.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

checking

edit: anyone want to buy me a 6 pack

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Not only can my account drink, it is blasted.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

a few more months

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I've been insufferable here for more of my life than I haven't.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mirage posted:

Not only can my account drink, it is blasted.

your account is getting to the age where 6 straight years of party binge drinking is just turning into regular alcoholism

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Oh hey new kid, let me show you around. Over there you can see the filez forum...

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I got my account 2 months after my 20th birthday and I turned 40 4 months ago.

I can't work out the exact maths but it's got to be pretty close, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
Yep. Sure, why not?