Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Android Apocalypse posted:

:lmao: even had to get the "happy ending" line in too.
Good lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hot Diggity! posted:

LaFleur deserves COTY votes.

Gutey deserves executive of the year votes.

Jordan Love deserves MVP votes.
Packers WR coach deserves, uh, something.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Loins? As in where the Cowboys shat earlier tonight?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

https://twitter.com/markpearsontv/status/1746746511101190470

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

shyduck posted:

Everybody in the Philly/NJ/NY area knows at least one person who became a Cowboys fan because they were hot poo poo in the early 90's and wanted to front run, including my childhood best friend who arrived to the bus stop one morning in a fresh new Cowboys starter pullover jacket, a top 10 anime betrayal. He's seen the light since but we are a product of events
Yeah I grew up in Eastern PA. I was born in the 80s and grew up surrounded by loud, obnoxious, rear end in a top hat Eagles fans. Even as a pre-teen I didnt want to root for a team with such toxic fans. Suddenly these Cowboys from Dallas started looking good and were dunking on the Eagles. Cool! I'll root for them. Thankfully I realized the error of ways and started rooting for this new expansion team with neat jerseys & colors, the Jaguars!

... gently caress.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

BonoMan posted:

McCarthy and Dak can go to Carolina and rebuild there. Just let Dallas go fully down the toilet.
Dallas is the turd that never flushes.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Papercut posted:

Is just not being that good now considered coaching malpractice?
If Urban Meyer as his coach as a rookie wasnt malpractice, I dont know what is.

This year the malpractice was terrible offensive playcalling, especially a tendency to completely abandon the run even with a lead.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

They’d have to push Bruce out of the “Senior Consultant” office to give it to Bowles though
Bruce and Todd can be senior consultants together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Same Ol' Saudi Asset Rams
:five: