Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

I just can’t believe in a company with Josh Alexander and Speedball, they gave the title to Moose for the fiftieth time

i can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tna will not die and just seems to find support when by all logic any of their market share should have dried up by now. yet, they persist.

tna is the brazilian master system by tec toy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

with tna you're probably better off piecemealing good matches than trying to watch weekly. it is really unwatchable until about 05 and even then it barely approaches that level.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he is really incredibly underrated. he likely would have gotten a pwg run had he not gotten scooped up for the cruiser classic so early on

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if he puts in effort shelton would be a good hire

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Yeah, it seems like for what it is it was basically handled as well as it could be, but it sucks that it broke how it did and Scott being so beloved is definitely tricky with the timing and all. Hope he gets picked up by another company; he likely has a lot to offer.

thinking he had a lot to offer was what got him fired in the first place

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i can remember different people

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

3 if you include RD Rory Fox

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he is a very conservative and slow booker who only pushes either his friends or people he knows aren't a risk of being scooped up elsewhere.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

imagine if ecw never died but there was the same giant talent schism that occurs in 01 and ecw is left with cw anderson, justin credible, and simon diamond as its main event scene.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this should be the time and place for party world rasslin to undergo a resurgance...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

No, he's going to do a grifter podcast and maybe try to get Big Dick Johnson's old job at TPUSA.

i didn't even know they broke up, i liked Lump