Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
well, $5 was worth having some pretty good impacts to watch through and see whatever happens at this surely to be totally normal ppvbut it may be the only $5

ill admit, i kind of find it annoying how much d'amore is on or referenced on the recent impacts ive watched, but really not a great sign for whats left in the wings if vets like speedball and josh alexander are ready to cut bait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ganso Bomb posted:

Huh. It is only $10. Maybe I’ll give it a shot if we don’t find anything else to watch tonight, though I think Friday is usually Drag Race night. Tough call.

its $5 on the youtube sub thing

i didnt realize this was tn i thought it was tomorrow lol if the show is pretty good, ill be happy, if i get to witness the return of LOLTNA live, ill be thrilled

Chris James 2 posted:

They confirmed Mustafa/Sabin is main event. Pretty sweet if he’s winning the belt there like I expect

that match is gonna be sicknasty, cant wait

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Barry Bluejeans posted:

how long has EY been doing this MF DOOM tribute

EY's next gimmick should be being one of the people from Tom Goes To The Mayor

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i love the TNA D-movie ads, i love them so much

e: oh gently caress yeah its PCO and KON time

e2: dammit its not PCO and KON time

shiksa fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Feb 24, 2024

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wait that gong is the ring bell?? lmao hell yeah chuck that timekeeper

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh thank god i couldnt hear a word of that top dolla promo because he never learned how to project

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that spinny thing gisele shaw just did looked like a tjpw spot recreated in garry's mod

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that ending sequence was sick, pretty great match overall

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Barry Bluejeans posted:

that was great! I'm ashamed to admit that I've seen very little of either woman so this was a real treat

ive seen plenty of jordynne but not much of gisele, ill admit i was kind of not expecting so much out of her based on like, the whole "diva" gimmick and stable of goons and such but yeah, theyre both great, great chemistry, good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that sunset flip bomb was fuckin nasty

go ali

well that certainly was a show, some of it was pretty dang good, some of it was whatever, thats wrestling babey