Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I just can’t believe in a company with Josh Alexander and Speedball, they gave the title to Moose for the fiftieth time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Cannot think Scott termination goes over well with the majority of the talent there. What the gently caress happened???

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I blame Bubba Ray

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Josh had an opportunity to maybe go to AEW at some point but did not want to be "a tag guy again" and thought he'd get lost in the shuffle. And fair point because if he signed now, it'd be even more crowded in the midst of the 3 biggest free agent signings in recent AEW history. Have heard he hasn't spoken to Ethan since he left so I do not see The North reforming ever. I think maybe he'd do really great in the WWE setting.

Speedball was always way too loving good to be stuck in TNA, again idk if AEW would sign him right after they got Ospreay but Bailey would be fantastic in Japan, or really anywhere except WWE where they'd certainly waste him akin to how Ricochet is treated now.

Maclin, I have no idea where he'd fit if he left? Seems like he'd be in a great position to be top guy if Josh and Speedball left so maybe it'd work out better, presuming they don't just loving put Moose as champ again.

the only name I'd say is 2000% bound for WWE when the contract is up is Jordynne Grace, she eventually wanted to be there and the Rumble was absolutely a dress rehearsal. she got received really well at it anyway.