Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I’m getting pulled into the impact zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

TNA feels like it’s the mirror universe or something. Something uncanny about it

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

If AEW is the Sega promotion, then TNA is the TurboGrafx-16 promotion.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

J-Ro posted:

In sadder news, KiLynn King is out for the next 9 to 12 months with a knee injury.

This was one of those random accident ones, she jumped off the post and it gave out when she landed. Until yesterday, the only hints were Mayhem on Mills announcing crowning a new champion at the next show and her absence from last night's TNA taping.

MancXVI fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jan 21, 2024

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I felt the TNA is BACK vibes from the crowd at the Kissimmee taping last month so I don’t think it’s because the show is bad

edit: they undersold the floor seats by a good amount and they only set up one bleacher section despite having two on the seating chart, maybe that’s it

MancXVI fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Feb 7, 2024

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

it's my fault, i killed tna

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Edward Mass posted:

I guess the question should be asked, then: if you don't watch Impact, what would get you to start?

A weekly live show down the street

edit: one that’s not nxt

MancXVI fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Edward Mass posted:

TNA doesn’t need Kevin Kelly - Tom Hannifan is the best PBP guy they’ve had since Mike Tenay (if not better), and I doubt TNA would spend any money for someone who just does Xplosion.

Is he the one that sounds like Fozzie Bear?