Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The statement says they want to bring TNA closer to the rest of Anthem's entertainment wing, which the new president was already running, so it seems pretty possible that Anthem decided it wanted to meddle more in TNA operations and got rid of the non-company man who had been heading it up

(e: that obviously doesn't preclude them deciding to take a more active role because they were disappointed in how it was performing, or something problematic came up with Scott, but it's always a "who knows" kind of situation when it comes to the whims of a corporate entity)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1759691623934337528

Honestly don't see where guys like Speedball or Maclin fit in outside of TNA unless Khan is interested in bringing them in as primarily ROH guys or something. Bad moment to be a disgruntled talent who isn't quite "can't miss"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The most TNA thing possible would be for them to turn this into an "Our workers don't want to be here" angle

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Ali working heel in front of a crowd firmly on his side kind of undercut that match imo. Cool ending tho