Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
the best scooby doo was venture brothers

i still enjoy using scooby doo where are you episodes as background noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Robindaybird posted:

that series is here Daphne being loaded got started.

I think Shaggy was the only one shown to have a normal middle-class house - Freddie's dad runs the equivalent of the Weekly World News, Velma's family is involved with NASA, the Doos have an extremely gaudy jewelled collar, and Daphne's so loaded that she's subscribed to a "Room of the Month" club

I remember some of the older series and the Boo Brothers movie imply that Shaggy was old money rich with an uncle of his owning a huge colonial house in one of the Harlem Globetrotters episodes.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

yeah, though I think that got quietly dropped given Beauregard was a confederate general

ThermoPhysical
Dec 26, 2007

Larryb posted:

The Shaggy analogue being voiced by Patton Oswolt was also an inspired choice (as was the Scooby analogue being a highly intelligent evil bird)

Also is that the only series where we ever met the gang’s families?

It was Lewis Black who voiced Mr.E/Ricky Owen’s, not Patton.