Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Phylodox posted:

So just do "Kingdom Hearts" with just the Disney characters.

They did this, it was Wreck It Ralph 2, and it was very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I remember a special feature where it talked about why Mike wasn’t scary. Every time he tries to make a scare pose, he’s doing it slightly wrong. He isn’t selling it, and it’s just enough to keep him from being scary. He can do it when he really wants, like when he scares Sully into knocking over the canister. Otherwise he’s just missing it.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Found the special feature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTzSVDJ2jhs

I’m on mobile, so I can’t get the time stamp link. The relevant part is from 3:13 to 4:10.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So I finally finished The Amazing World of Gumball last night. I started it last year or further back, as something to watch with my (now) three year old. I was desperate for something to watch for my kid that didn’t feel like the normal kid cartoon garbage, and looked at what Hulu had in the kids section.

The show is a loving treat. Eventually my daughter stopped watching it in the fourth season, and I watched the last two seasons by myself. That’s more than I can say for Bluey (Bluey is amazing too, but when my daughter no longer wants to watch it, I’m not watching that one by myself).

Now I join the other fans of the show waiting for a movie or sequel series to happen.