Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

My problem with despicable me is that he didnt teach his girls how to be a villains in the sequels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Spiritually rotten? Lol. gently caress off.

Im honestly tired of this general tendency to be like "The fanbase is bad" using it like a cudgel to talk poo poo about shows and such.
Its such a nothing criticism. Its like complaining about the weather while watching something.

Honestly this is more a fault of the internet to me.
Never have we been able to stalk, bully, and harrass so efficiently.
and honestly poo poo heads always use these tradegies to talk poo poo about and harrass nuerodivergent people.

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Feb 13, 2024

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Panfilo posted:

I'm curious as to why it tends to happen to particular genres over others. Are there just some Fandoms that attract people prone to getting overly invested in these things to the point of giving people death threats or hoping they unalive themselves? Why do the stakes get so high for a work of animated fiction?

What do you want us to say?

The mentally ill and nuerodivergent watch cartoons more than any other shows? Freaks and geeks are drawn to these shows and everyone who watches them are also freaks and geeks? That we should just lump everyone into a "bad brain" hole?

Do i need to get the calipers out to measure the skull of a person who likes Sonic the Hedgehog?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

mystes posted:

Thank you, this post has convinced me that people who are obsessed with hazbin hotel ships are no weirder than goons.

dont insult the hazbin hotel shippers like that.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Macaluso posted:

It's a bummer because I think otherwise it looks like a perfectly fine Garfield movie. But Chris Pratt just doesn't work as his voice. This sounds like deja vu after saying the same about Mario and then him actually being perfectly fine, but I don't think I'm gonna have the same change of heart as I did with Mario

thats the thing though, Chris Pratt is just "fine" not great or even good. his voice doesnt really add anything to the media. If his voice was a spice itd be flour.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Encanto 2. Grandma starts gaslighting about how horrible she was

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

What ive heard is that Kung fu panda is easily the weakest movie of the 4

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Dont make me get true hercules and hunchback in here