Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
I thought the first one was kind of cute and have never felt compelled to seek out anything further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

the only bad tmnt movie is tmnt iii

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

I skipped it entirely because if they're going to release the "Real" version in like three months anyway I'm not going to waste time on the cut down one in the first place. And then the consensus was so bad that it'll have to be a marked difference for me to even bother with the Snydercut now.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

yeah it was real weird to have the crows all played by helena bonham carter

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Helena Bonham Carter hasn’t been in a Tim Burton film in over ten years, can we get a new joke?

eva green isn't as fun to type as helena bonham carter

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

I don’t want to go on a boring adventure like that.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

any time i think about sully bodying some heartless i smile again, what a stupid, incredible franchise

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

both times when i've been the only one awake on a saturday morning and i've reluctantly gone "well, i guess i'll watch this sonic movie" it has been exactly the right time and mindset to be charmed by the fuckin' things. when i inevitably do the same with 3 i'll need to remember to pour a big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

we are finally gonna get to see on screen and in live action why garbage wanted to kill his family