Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Nightmare Cinema posted:

HOW DO YOU NOT DO KINGDOM HEARTS AS THE ANNIVERSARY MOVIE???

Disney's alergic to money.

Personally I never understood why they never made a Mickey mouse movie.

Fun and Fancy free is close as you can get and its technically Jack and the beanstalk with 3 Jacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Macaluso posted:

For the record the Frozen world in KH3 rules because they had the gall to put the entire like 3 minutes of Let It Go in the game

And possibly the most bizarre editing choice for Wanna build a snowman where characters try and talk over the song.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

A lot of the new adventure re-designs are questionable.

I'm not sure what Timm was thinking with Riddler, Joker and Mad Hatters.

Scarecrow probably the only real glow up.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

My problem is less the cat design but the cat owner looking like they HD-ified Dr.Seuss character

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

You'll learn how Mufasa got his name from an Animal immigration officer who mistook him for a speedy cow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Why even sign up for a project like Halo if you don't even like the material.

Is the paycheck really worth it if you hate the thing anyway?