Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

ThermoPhysical posted:

A lot of show creators had to do that. I recall IanJQ having to do that for OK KO and Owen Dennis basically told everyone to pirate Infinity Train since that was the only way to watch it as it was even being removed from people's Amazon lists despite buying it. The DVDs of Infinity Train went to insane prices too.

Actually Owen Dennis was, understandably, VERY pissed about it and did an interview about how lovely it was. I don't think anyone but WBD's higher ups knew they were going to memory hole a bunch of shows so it caught everyone else off guard at the same time.

In other show news (based on a movie) there's a 6 episode series based entirely around Knuckles coming to Paramount+. Idris Elba is voicing him again as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kETt59yn6A

Knuckles was great in the movie, Idris nailed the part so hard. This trailer looks really good. A few good callbacks to the games and to the movie. It’s unfortunate that it’s paramount+ going to be a while before I see it….or the pirate’s life for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I finally got around to watching across the spiderverse.

And jeebus…that is one hell of an animation. I’m not sure I’d say I find it pretty, but it’s so drat inventive and spectacular to watch. The different clashing artstyles that still somehow work.
Hindu spider-man and his diabolo webbing manoeuvres. Everything is a treat in animation seeming like every frame had thought and care put into it.
So much happens in the story yet somehow doesn’t feel crowded.
This is a bloody good animation movie.

Dang shame about that ending.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
But no Kevin to voice our grumpy old bats. :( It’s schwarbage

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Larryb posted:

That too. Also unrelated to the Disney movie apparently there was a Hunchback cartoon series at one point as well. Was it any good out of curiosity (or conversely, how bad was it)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magical_Adventures_of_Quasimodo

I recall it being the worst of the Disney movie to cartoon series. I think I only saw like 2 episodes of it.