Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

at my moms house . . .all the gposebumps and pokemon cards and poo poo is so pristine. kept in perfect cpndition. as is the ps3-spmehow stillrunning with all my junior high cod4 messages lmao

but most importantly .. freaking rock band 2... all the dlc still intact..all the instruments still working. playing this with my mom sister and now wife and kids is so surreal lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It'd be so tight to go back to your childhood room and find an N64 has been playing a muted BomberMan Hero attract screen on a old CRT for the last 20 years.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

unearthing the relics of your childhood, only to find that they've been kept in perfect condition by the protective power of parents' house (as long as you didnt grow up in a broken home)... an absolutely incredible feeling. enjoy my friend.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

tmfc posted:

unearthing the relics of your childhood, only to find that they've been kept in perfect condition by the protective power of parents' house (as long as you didnt grow up in a broken home)... an absolutely incredible feeling. enjoy my friend.

yep

i hardly ever get to to back jome. normally they come visit me or or meet them somewhere central. mom has given me rhings pver the years but its nice to see really old poo poo like my Castles and Knights figurines from when i was a wean sittin right next to 2007 video game poo poo

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

It'd be so tight to go back to your childhood room and find an N64 has been playing a muted BomberMan Hero attract screen on a old CRT for the last 20 years.

start a mew genre of creepypasta but all the stories are pleasant and comfy

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

start a mew genre of creepypasta but all the stories are pleasant and comfy

The one about the kid's mom and the animal crossing file can't be beat so I won't even try.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

comfy pasta:

enjoying an autumn forest having a picnic with my latina wife. the tacos made her sleepy so she laid on the checkered blanket dozing while i ventured deeper into the glenn. as the warm winds caused rustling and stirring of leaves and shrubs, i noticed a stick laying on the dirt path. it resembled a wand, so i bent down to pick it up. when i raised my head a cute little gnome with a beard that swept the ground and sported a bright red cotton hat was smiling in front of me. he had a playstation controller in his hand and explained that he was in quite a predicament. the harvest moon ball was tonight, but he didnt want to be the only pussy at the dance in front of the gnomies who didnt have a golden shotgun. he explained his mushroom cottage was just a few yards away, and that he needed my help pub stomping to get the weapon skin, so he could get laid and not look like a clown in front of the guys. i obliged and sat down on his thick rug laid atop the oaken floor. he had some good rear end beers and let me rip some dank rear end pipe weed from a bong made from a geode. i got a 48 kill streak and tons of headshots. he said my wife and i could come to the ball where he would be DJing. we obliged, and he let me on the turn table. i played a lot of danny brown and they actually liked it, and my transitions were on point. everyone got laid that night, and they added me to their guild on all the best upcoming mmos.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:fuckyeah:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I played a majority of Xenoblade 2 in this setting and it was awesome lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

at my moms house . . .all the gposebumps and pokemon cards and poo poo is so pristine. kept in perfect cpndition. as is the ps3-spmehow stillrunning with all my junior high cod4 messages lmao

but most importantly .. freaking rock band 2... all the dlc still intact..all the instruments still working. playing this with my mom sister and now wife and kids is so surreal lol

I'd start tearing up just like karen o if i was on vocals for maps

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fargield posted:

Lush - De-Luxe

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fargield posted:

lol Only read the followingif you are comfortable maybe never being able to listen to that song again

learned that pedophiles call themselves maps meaning minor attracted person and now that song just cant be listened to anymore lol

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

"they don't love you like i love you"

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lush - De-Luxe

Good poo poo. Check out Curve - Horror Head

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

lol Only read the followingif you are comfortable maybe never being able to listen to that song again

learned that pedophiles call themselves maps meaning minor attracted person and now that song just cant be listened to anymore lol

I will still listen to it in defiance to the pedophiles

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fargield posted:

I will still listen to it in defiance to the pedophiles

They can't take our indie circa 2008-2014 from us.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

What's doper, bombing down broadway on a fixie or jamming out to a future wolf show at teen school?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fargield posted:

What's doper, bombing down broadway on a fixie or jamming out to a future wolf show at teen school?

Ah, bit of a salty dog here

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

comfy pasta:

enjoying an autumn forest having a picnic with my latina wife. the tacos made her sleepy so she laid on the checkered blanket dozing while i ventured deeper into the glenn. as the warm winds caused rustling and stirring of leaves and shrubs, i noticed a stick laying on the dirt path. it resembled a wand, so i bent down to pick it up. when i raised my head a cute little gnome with a beard that swept the ground and sported a bright red cotton hat was smiling in front of me. he had a playstation controller in his hand and explained that he was in quite a predicament. the harvest moon ball was tonight, but he didnt want to be the only pussy at the dance in front of the gnomies who didnt have a golden shotgun. he explained his mushroom cottage was just a few yards away, and that he needed my help pub stomping to get the weapon skin, so he could get laid and not look like a clown in front of the guys. i obliged and sat down on his thick rug laid atop the oaken floor. he had some good rear end beers and let me rip some dank rear end pipe weed from a bong made from a geode. i got a 48 kill streak and tons of headshots. he said my wife and i could come to the ball where he would be DJing. we obliged, and he let me on the turn table. i played a lot of danny brown and they actually liked it, and my transitions were on point. everyone got laid that night, and they added me to their guild on all the best upcoming mmos.

Wormskull posted:

:fuckyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That song is 21 years old now :corsair: