Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Welp its that time again. New year new you. And in the corporate as well as the home life you should be no slouch. That's where "Getting Things Done" by David Allen comes in. "Getting Things Done" by David Allen is a productivity methodology that emphasizes efficient organization, task management, and stress reduction by capturing and clarifying tasks to achieve a clear mind and optimal productivity.

In other words, you're either on that message or your on that mess.

I started with ticktick (was junk) moved to Todoist (ugly android style junk) now your boys on that Things3 mess. Ticking off as you please, inboxing everything that comes in, organize later, then back out spreading that message.

So what say you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
It's the 15th of January. Give up on the new year like the rest of us, OP.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

What's up 🅾️🅱️

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm still working on my resolutions from 5 years ago OP

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I adopted keto, suffered for days on end, and have lost like 15 lbs. I registered for college and now I'm going to college next week for computer toucher poo poo.

tbh, been a good two weeks. I bought the first pair of pants I've purchased in two years because my current pants don't fit anymore and that's :duckie:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
What does your book say about manically posting on the forums

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

A Festivus Miracle posted:

I adopted keto, suffered for days on end, and have lost like 15 lbs. I registered for college and now I'm going to college next week for computer toucher poo poo.

tbh, been a good two weeks. I bought the first pair of pants I've purchased in two years because my current pants don't fit anymore and that's :duckie:

Now this is how you spread the message and not the mess. Take notes y’all

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Well. I'll be checking out r/battlestations, where theres actual content+

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
David "The Tool Man" Allen?

No thanks OP. My habits are already atomic. I don't need any more books.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Well. I'll be checking out r/battlestations, where theres actual content+

is content+ like a subscription service or something what is it op what is that?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you have to pay for content+ yeah

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sounds like op had too much alfredo and is suffering loose-butt January

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That the furniture store

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i strive to get as little done as possible, both at home at professionally

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

getting things? don’t

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big Bear - Gettin’ Thangs Done

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im not doing a drat thing OP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

check out my epic 2024 goals thread op, you can share with everyone there how you'll become a better person and better poster, just in time to get get permabanned on november 6. topic locked

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Goals are for losers who haven't already achieved everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

kntfkr posted:

David "The Tool Man" Allen?

No thanks OP. My habits are already atomic. I don't need any more books.

Maybe you're the tool, man. Haha gottem