Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
RG3 blaming everyone else for him flaming out is pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

a neat cape posted:

He was, and he also sucked.

They aren't mutually exclusive

Yeah this. It sucks he got hurt, but laying the blame entirely at Shanahan is dumb. RG3 wasn't good enough as a passer to succeed in the NFL after he couldn't run as well as he used to

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Freaquency posted:

What does this have to do with Jay Gruden being a baby back bitch though??

He's definitely a petty bitch

The337th posted:

too bad his career got derailed unnecessarily, perhaps he should have considered just being great anyways afterwards

pretty big mistake to not just do that, I wouldn't have let incompetent ownership and coaching stop me

I'm not saying he didn't WANT to be good

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Stop being a bunch of weirdos about Taylor Swift and go back to making fun of Kawa for being insane for being afraid to make the Super Bowl

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Kevino07 posted:

They are 2 of the strongest teams in the league because they always play against 2 opponents a week - the team on their schedule and themselves.

KC at least has the refs to bail them out