Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I just don't have a good feeling about the Bills based on how many injuries they have on defense. KC doesn't feel like they have the juice this year but it'll probably take the Ravens to knock them out.

Shanahan should spend all game putting Joe Barry in a torture chamber. I know everyone's losing their minds over Jordan Love right now but Dan Quinn's defense is a pretty solved quantity at this point by any OC with a clue and I'm fairly confident Wilks will make it at least a little tougher for Green Bay to score, especially if the Niners get a big lead early.

I find it pretty hard to see Houston beating the Ravens barring a total self-inflicted meltdown by Baltimore, Stroud rules but I think it would be difficult enough for them to score even if Dell were healthy.

Detroit should wipe the floor with Tampa, but Bowles might have enough tricks in his bag to get Jared Goof to reappear often enough for the Bucs to have a shot at it. Still taking the Lions for sure though, even though I think their defense is still too bad for them to be a serious contender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Buffalo and KC are both teams that feel capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone. You never know which one's going to show up in any given game.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Chris James 2 posted:

Firing someone who you already demoted for someone else you immediately did way worse with. Bold start

Um actually it wasn't technically a demotion, he just wasn't calling plays for the last two months

-Nick Sirianni, who is definitely capable of fixing this