Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Let's go Lions and uh Bills of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

abelwingnut posted:

can someone explain to me how the bills are the favorites for their game?

They aren't really favorites. Historically, home field is usually worth about 3 points so Vegas likely views the game as very even.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

Chiefs are actually pretty healthy. Skyy Moore and Toney are both out with injuries which is actually a boost to the roster. Main loss is Jerick McKinnon, he would be great to have for the playoffs and would be our 3rd best receiver behind Kelce/Rice.

The Bills are very injured on their defense and are deliriously stabbing themselves with Toradol syringes right now.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Mega64 posted:

I still prefer the insanity that is Bills/Jags games. I feel like that's an underrated potential rivalry.

Hell, they both have a Josh Allen!

Lol the problem is the Jag's Josh Allen is always kicking the Bills' Josh Allen's rear end. It's not a rivalry it's TRUE DOMINATION XD

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Has Rob Parker weighed in on this?