Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm in EST and I hate watching games till like 11:00 or however late they go because I want to be in bed by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Is…. is Bryce Young Krillin (thats the short guy, right?)?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

FizFashizzle posted:

Amazed it’s that low.
Those are just the reported cases. Plenty of drunk people probably went home with something wrong and didnt notice till the next day.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pron on VHS posted:

Chiefs are actually pretty healthy. Skyy Moore and Toney are both out with injuries which is actually a boost to the roster. Main loss is Jerick McKinnon, he would be great to have for the playoffs and would be our 3rd best receiver behind Kelce/Rice.
McKinnon had a good run of not missing games there for well over a year, right? After missing like all of his 20s.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Puppy Bowl posted:

False. When was the last dome game that got moved?
This is bad trolling, the NFL said they moved the last Bills game to Monday for fan safety and like Black Lighter said the NHL is potentially doing something about a hockey game.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

CharlestheHammer posted:

If only there was a position that could help him with that

Someone to coach him if you will
The NFL should look into this. Could be revolutionary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Who is Courtney Barnett and why are we talking about her in an NFL News/Views thread?