Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If you don't want Lamar to shatter Joe Montana's Superbowl run records I don't know what to tell you. Saturday going to be fun as hell.

I want Lamar to shatter Joe Montana's pelvis the week before the Super Bowl. I don't care how, use your imagination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

MJeff posted:

Imagine Joe Buck thanking you for the 100 bit donation.

Joe Buck show me a bipple

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Nervous posted:

I'm imagining Lamar wrapping himself around Joe like a Boa Constrictor and slowly, ever so slowly squeezing. Moment by moment you hear another crack. Until suddenly, the stress becomes too great and Joe's pelvis disintegrates before the might of Lamar.

That's weird dude.

I dig it.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Irsay's daughter is pretty much starting to run things anyway, so if there is any pressure from the league he'll just hand things over to his kids who have co-ownership and that will be that.

Headline: "Irsay hands over football operations to family to spend more time with drugs"