Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ravens opening as 9.5 favorites to the Texans, uhhh yeah I love my Ravens but I think I'll get a piece of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Chiefs: “we can’t afford Tyreek Hill”

Titans: “we can’t afford AJ Brown”

Top WRs are not a luxury, you can and must make room for them

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

:hmmyes:

I'm pretty optimistic about the Ravens because, unlike 2019, this offense has a lot of different pitches. Also the goal line stuff has been extremely good this year with the unbalanced line and now this Leak play they seem to love.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the Chiefs don’t “need” Hill but they will never be as scary as they were with him

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

The worst defense left in the playoffs is the Lions, right? They literally squeaked by the Rams by 1 point.

Packers

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

abelwingnut posted:

i just don't see how mahomes is not going to carve them up for like 35pt.

the Chiefs spent most of this season averaging about 20 points per game, I don't know what's suddenly going to right the ship on a cold night in Orchard Park

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

apple doesn't fall far from the tree

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Hoping Clowney is just getting a vet day but yeah, don't see Humphrey playing.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

not only is he still playing but he just had the best season of his career!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://x.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1747740315589427274

Will Anderson DNP

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the thing is I'm pretty sure PFF's grades are based on someone watching film and grading them subjectively

meanwhile The Algorithm loving loved Stroud lol

https://www.ftnfantasy.com/articles/FTN/114237/wild-card-quick-reads-love-has-won

AndrewP fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jan 18, 2024

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

relocate Buffalo to the southwest

not the team, I mean the whole city

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

Back in December 2010 when the Metrodome roof collapsed.

the Metrodome was the above-ground pool of domes

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Jimmy Eat World is gonna play at halftime of Texans @ Ravens

still on the fence about getting a ticket but that helps

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ravens/Titans but they probably killed that by firing Vrabel

still a lot of history there

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I love bands aren’t too good to play the hits

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I just realized there are definitely less than six degrees between Bill Belichick and Jimi Haha

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Speaking of ruined Shanahan projects, is Trey Lance done-done? I feel like I haven’t heard his name all year

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1748377965396742560?s=20

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Just snagged some free nosebleeds for the Ravens game :hellyeah:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Big weekend for the 2018 draft

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I can’t imagine how Chiefs fans could ever care about how someone ranks their multi-MVP multi-Super Bowl winning QB

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Baltimore has had a bunch of these avalanche games when the defense and offense are both clicking and they just can pour it on. I think it could be a close game, there's a possibility it's a blowout in favor of the Ravens, but I don't see the Ravens getting blown out because the defense is too drat good. I might think differently if Houston had a nasty run game.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Cavauro has not broken kayfabe once in the decade or so I've been posting here and I respect it

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I didn't realize Miami's recent playoff history was so dire

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Parallax posted:

think this chart emphasizes how we've had so many middling seasons (e.g. 8-8) where we miss the playoffs and few disaster seasons. like we have one more playoff appearance than washington in that timespan, despite having won 30-40? more games than them

yeah I've never put Miami in the same "bucket" as the truly dire teams because they tend to win game and sometimes make the playoffs. but never truly "scary" I guess. I thought this year might be the year, but the big scary 70 point-laying monster got whittled down until it wasn't very scary at all

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

he's auditioning for dumb new hot take guy

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

it's funny that the first year the AFC West was actually kinda gettable, the Chargers fully melted down

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I need to go to bed but I’m up thinking about football. Fuuuuuck I just want the AFC Championship here in Baltimore, I am begging these birds to win tomorrow

Anyway I think Bills / Chiefs is a total pick ‘em so Bills because they’re home and I think their offense is a little more explosive

49ers are gonna score 80 points

Lions are gonna win pending Go*f

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I am very anxious about this game

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Pron on VHS posted:

I have read some headlines about how Taylor can both win 2024 for Biden and also force a I/P ceasefire by saying the right things at her concerts so maybe she is a kingmaker

I would never say a bad thing about Taylor if she actually mobilized Swifties to vote this year

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

The only swifts allowed in Baltimore are Chimney Swift!!!

Next thread title if the Chiefs win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I think at this point Allen asks for - and gets - more RTP calls