Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Waltzing Along posted:

Maybe they will have enough time to put a dome up over the stadium now.

You realize that the games have been delayed because they don't want ppl getting hurt on their way to and from the game, right? They'd still be pushed back if there was a dome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Kalli posted:

No domes, but perhaps a giant cage so they can call all their home games Hell in a Cell.

If they light the cage on fire, it'll melt the snow before it can fall to the field

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

False. When was the last dome game that got moved?

The tweet references a Sabres game that got postponed because of the weather. I assume the Sabres play indoors.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

AndrewP posted:

Speaking of ruined Shanahan projects, is Trey Lance done-done? I feel like I haven’t heard his name all year

He's third-string on the Cowboys, so it feels like he's just never going to get the development or playing time he needed. It's a shame, because I think he could have turned out really well with a couple years as a starter under Shanahan.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

2012 Washington:
  • Offensive coordinator – Kyle Shanahan
  • Quarterbacks – Matt LaFleur
  • Tight ends – Sean McVay
  • Offensive assistant – Mike McDaniel

And none of that mattered because Mike Shanahan never wanted to draft him in the first place and didn't really care if he got ruined or not.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

This is violence against my people :mad:

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

I'm not sure how anyone thinks the Ravens should be favored in a rematch against the 49ers. We are completely screwed in that case.

A million points. A defeat so lopsided that they have to cancel the 2024 season so everyone can process what they just watched.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

kiimo posted:

they gonna poke the bear all week and see what happens

Goff remains undefeated against Mahomes

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

greazeball posted:

looks like I can by the last month of gamepass without subscribing to the streaming platform so I think I'm gonna do that. It was fee on top of fee on top of surcharge on top of subscription when I looked into it at the start of the season.

this is what happens when Germans do NFL coverage. one of these things is not like the others

They know who the true MVP of that team is.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

so pluto tv set up a temporary super bowl channel

right now they're showing super bowl 25, which is retroactively the reason belichick has a head coaching career

Scott Norwood is the hinge upon which the next thirty years of NFL history turned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

It's very disturbing that it's 2:00 on a football Sunday and yet there's no football on right now. The NFL should do something about this.