Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Mega64 posted:

Henry was injured half the year too. Offense was functional since AJ Brown was still there and the OL was still decent.

Weirdly the Titans started off strong the next year and then loving dovetailed into what they are now.

Lol somebody made that gigantic thread for Henry's return and then it just got flooded with Bengals fans going "Joe"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
In my opinion the Lions and Ravens will meet in the Super Bowl and then one of them will win.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lol I know weird stuff happens when teams play each other twice in one year but Kawa I gotta tell you, our defense has not improved since the last time the Ravens played the Lions.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This was Kelce's last chance to get a second ring and not be the inferior brother. I hope he can find some solace knowing his parents hate him now. 😞

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Chiefs traded Tyreek Hill while having Patrick Mahomes. The Titans traded AJ Brown while having Ryan Tannehill. Those are two very different scenarios.

The Chiefs don't need a true blue #1 WR, they just need a group of guys that don't give up on half their routes and catch balls that hit them in the chest. Besides Kelce, they have maybe one guy like that in Rice?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
We need to stop letting the pacific time zone "people" make the GDTs. It's making them think they matter.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
8 PM kickoff when you gotta get up at 6 does suck big rear end, that is very true.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Imagine Joe Buck thanking you for the 100 bit donation.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Mahomes isn't Goku or Vegeta, he has too much natural talent to be Goku and too much success to be Vegeta.

And Josh Allen is just Broly.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Lions did practice outdoors in the snow when Patricia was here!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Thankfully, weather events like this are only going to get less severe as time goes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Black Lighter posted:

I assume the Sabres play indoors.

Source?